2019 UNDER ARMOUR ALL-AMERICA NOMINATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
STEP 1: CLICK HERE FOR AVCA NOMINATION
- Make sure all game stats are entered throughout season
- Click on ‘Sign In’ and enter your email address and password
- Once you are signed in, hover your mouse over your name to click the link for your team’s admin
- In the admin, click on the ‘AVCA Award Nomination’ under the ‘Manage Team’ tab
-It is also located on the left under “Team Admin Tools”
- Click ‘Nominate’ next to your eligible senior athletes.
***Note: If the “Nominate” button is not available for an athlete it can be that she does not meet the 1/2 teams sets played requirement or her stats are entered incorrectly. MaxPreps requires that stats be entered Match-By-Match in order for your athletes to qualify. Enter whole season stats to the current date will not suffice.
Please note, being on the Under Armour Watch List does not serve as a nomination. Dates for nominations can be found below.
- Friday, October 11th – Online nominations for Under Armour High School All-America open at 8:00 am (ET)
- Monday, October 21st – Online nominations for Under Armour High School All-America close at 5:00 pm (ET)
- Monday, October 21st – High School Coach of the Year nomination forms dues to AVCA Office at 5:00 pm (ET)
- Wednesday, November 6th – Under Armour Girls’ High School All-America Teams announced via AVCA press release
New and exciting changes coming in 2019:
The 2019 Under Armour All-America Match will be held on December 31st Orlando, Florida! More detailed information to come!
Questions? Contact the AVCA.